
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy hello people. Having cppa later at 9am. 11 more hours to the end of exam. Was quite bored as i was studying because i cannot understand a single thing ok whatever. I had two dreams which i can say quite interesting. The first dream... I was having my practical exam on this particular day Then the venue was opposite my ah ma house and i was at my ah ma house My exam was at 6pm and i was thinking since it is so near, i shall leave her house 5 mins before 6pm Result: LATE I was late for my exam and i freak out as i did not practise alot. And blah blah blah blah And i woke up.HAHA Maybe my piano teacher is giving me stress He asked me to play all the scales on his lesson and my hand was like damm sour just like eating lemon Okay whatever. Second dream..... I was going overseas and i was at changi airport. Then i realised that i was taking the same plane with the president. The security was quite strict and the plane was SMALL. It was almost full when i went into the plane. Then i was wondering where is the president and his bodyguards sitting. As i was thinking about it, my father voice came in. " ni de zhao can mai hui lai le" -.- abit lame. Maybe i was thinking of going overseas? haha. now is 12.51am i am going to sleep at 2am. bye. |
|