
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Omg. i cant find my usb cable for my phone. so no pics. =(
Anyway, after so much waiting and dragging, i finally bought my itouch. =D Was damm tired after the pc show. Me and chiew were like walking so long to find her nice looking thumbdrive? lol. Then went to meet Maggie, Wendy, Amanda, Bernice, joey, Boon huat, Chen Xiang, Wen Yang at 9 Is like how long since i met amanda and bernice? I think got around one year plus? Actually we are supposed to meet them at 730. Oops. All because of chiew. She wanted to eat this gaintic candy floss which we waited for i think 20 mins? After dinner i chionged home and my sis and i was like studying about the itouch. She was interested to buy too. LOL. Okay. I haven packed my luggage. LOL |
|