
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Hi
Now is the mst week and yet i am not studying for the paper tml. This is because tml is polymer processing which i have no idea what to study. Okay. Had lunch with chee how and derek at mac today as we are having maths at 1.30 I rmb that last sem when we are having either mst or exam, 3 of us went to subway at westmall after the test. And we ordered the 12 cookies and split among 3 of us. 4 cookies for each person. Then today i walked to the mrt with bee, tp they all and chee how and derek. Was chatting with bee throughout the journey. I rmb those times when me,tp and bee sat infront. When bee is concentrating on what the teacher is teaching, i will go and disturbed tp as i am too bored. I rmb how tp was shocked when the first time i asked her to slap me to keep me awake. I rmb how me and bee and tp gossip on people. I rmb the time when me and shi hui and jacq make friends on the first day of school. I rmb the time when i introduced myself on miss ng lesson. I rmb the first impression i got when i saw xue li. I rmb the time when me and pris partner together for the fund raising. I rmb the time when su ning is still with us. I rmb the time when me and shi hui went to jp and buy things and sat outside famous amos to eat sushi. I rmb the time when i went to eat steamboat with my classmates. Of course not forgetting my secondary friends, chiew,lam,jos and hq and many more. I rmb the first day of sec 1 i sat with chiew and keep forgetting her name. I rmb how me and chiew managed to play tai di under the table when my physics teacher is teaching. I rmb how me and chiew and veman played the ruler fight. I rmb when i turned back to talk to hq and lynn, i always saw jos doing hw and lam sleeping. I rmb how lam always tickle me. I rmb how we spend our times when is recess. And and and not forgetting maggie and co!!! I rmb the first time chiew introduce wendy to me. I rmb how me and wendy discussing about why chiew is so pek cek. I rmb how maggie got angry and her hands will reach out to me. I rmb how me and amanda went shopping together. I rmb how amanda, bernice and joey accompany me chiew and hq for the prom night prepartion. Haha. Good old times. There are still alot of memories that happened and is kept deep in my heart. I miss chiew and lam! Oh man. I am so sad now. |
|