
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Hello. I am here to blog on the tuesday bugis trip with the usual 2 people. LOL
Because i end school at one and chiew end at 5 and lam end at 5.30 so the pathetic me had to wait for them. So i decided that i should meet my father for lunch. After the free lunch, i went home and had a nap until 4++? Then changed clothes and went to dover to meet chiew to go together. I think lam was like mia when we arrived bugis so both of us went to play arcade. Time crisis 3, basketball and a dont know what name game. LOL. I only last less than 5 minutes for the time crisis. Haha. Then we failed badly for the basketball match. After our arcade, lam called us and we decided to go to ajisan to wait for her to arrive. As usual, i ordered volcano ramen and the lam lam keep saying that her friend ate that ramen and lao sai. Eww? Didnt really bought things because nothing is nice. Went home quite early as is usual school day tml. ( a boring post) |
|