
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Hello. I got back two paper le.
Failed Polymer Processing and passed SPM. Lol. Expected. My poly classmates want to go malaysia on the holidays but i think is quite impossible. Lol. Firstly must depends on my parents Secondly depends on them. I suggested that maybe we can go carmeon highland? Because the veggie there is very fresh and nice. So we can go there eat veggie. But they give me those ZZZ face. So shao xing. Then today happened something that is so embarrassing. I was mopping the floor in the afternoon. Then i opened the door to mop the floor between the wooden door and metal door. So when i opened the door, a guy was standing outside waiting for the lift. I think that he was the grandson of my neighbour? The best part was i was wearing my home clothes Hello kitty shirt plus some flowery pants with specs and my hair uncombed OMG? It was like so ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ At least i managed to control myself for not laughing at the ZZZ moment and continued to mop the floor like nothing. OH NO. Image destroyed... |
|