
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Me and my friends were eating at FC1 after our practical.
Then we discussed about the topic " if we won a 3 million toto" So now i going to blog about what is my answer to that question If i have 3 million dollars, i will spent abit to go to taiwan for 1 month alone. I will give 1 million to my parents I will give fifty thousand to my sister I will buy a land in afrcia and some endangered animals Then i will released them to the land i bought. I will buy a lake/river which i saw in discovery channel and clean it up I will built some well and have an irrigation system to help the people in the poor country I will built orphanage to allow those homeless children to stay in. I will try my best to prevent polar bears from drowning because the ice in north pole are melting And many more Jacq said i was like Micheal jackson who was also trying to do things for the earth. Well. it is quite hard to obtain all those goals. |
|