
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: siangy Hello. I am so tired now.
But there is sth that i must blog. Today me and chiew went for training at tampines. When we are reaching the control tap card area, chiew asked me to look at a couple. Chiew: "See the couple there, they are holding hands leh" And guess what. The couple is at the age of 80+? OMG. Its is so sweet. I can see that the husband is holding tightly to the wife. Is like so touching can? Will me and my husband be like that when we are 80+? I must be dreaming. lalala. Anw. i am not in the school team. Erm. Shld i cry or emo? But why i dont feel any sadness? I will be very sad if i cant get into choir team. I am blogging with my eyes half close. So i really not very sure what i am typing. Byes |
|