
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: Long long time no see Hello blog (cough cough. Full of dust)
It has been 3 years since I updated. OMG
Got the feel of updating my blog today. Hahahah
Life is not too bad after my graduation from SP.
Job hopped around office work and finally settled down on a lab work. Go back to my roots I guess?
Met like more than 10 new people during my 1st year here. And a person who make me do things I don't dare to do.
And also strive to have a toned body!
Such a pity that my favourite supervisor whom I called "mum" in secretly is leaving.
Her departure means my departure from the company too.
Oh well. Life..
Okay. Got to go back to work.
Shall maybe try to revive my blog since I'm quite free.
And shall open an unbiased reviews blog. Maybe? Hahahaha BYE
|
|