
Hello Hello. I love sunflowers and chilies :D

title: Rant of a singapore middle class worker Hello blog. Today must be my worst morning ever.
Every morning my train journey will be like Bukit Gombak -> Jurong East (red line)-> Jurong East -> Bouna Vista (green line) -> Bouna Vista -> Caldecott. (circle line) Okay so past few days, SMRT was quite good. Train interval was every two minutes to JE. And when I reached JE, the train towards Pasir Ris will come. So the planform was pretty alright (for a morning crowd), not too squeezy. And today is damn bad. Firstly the time board at BG train station was 2 mins for the next train and 5 mins for the train after that. Ok fine so I chiong to the planform in order to catch the 2 mins one. Apparently the planform was pretty packed by the time, maybe due to the sucky train interval earlier. I couldn't squeezed in, fine wait for the next train then. And the next train coming in 5 MINS. WTH! At this timing, peak hours (730) 5 MINS!? WHAT THE SHIT IS SMRT THINKING. Missed three trains due to that and finally when I got to JE, both planforms for the green line train are crowded. Next train from the red line is coming in 2 mins but the green line train is coming in 3 mins! So as expected, the planform opposite mine was filled with the newly arrival red line train people. And I missed two trains. %$%@$&*@$ And what I hate most was their service ambassador. "Please stand behind the red line" "Please move behind" SERIOUSLY those were the most irritating sentences you will hear in the morning. I respect their jobs and I have no issue with them on weekends. But during the peak morning hour rush, they seems damn irritating. Oh must add this one too "Please wait for the next train if you are unable to board the train. The next train is coming in 2 mins" (If I remember correctly but the meaning is there) The sentence that will pissed me off everytime. And people will squeeze into the train without waiting those people to alight and this is not gracious, kia su. Ok tell me how to be gracious if you cant squeeze into the train after missing 2-3 trains!? SMRT seriously. |
|